How to Invest in Columbus, Ohio Neighborhoods
First things first: you need to figure out which direction you’re going to go when it comes to investment properties: a flipper for instant income, or monthly cash flow income on a rental.
The concept behind house flipping is simple: locate a house below market value, make some repairs and sell it at a profit. Your profit is determined by subtracting your purchase price and expenses from the sale price. While buying a house and flipping it is a more significant risk than rental properties, there can be a greater return on investment in terms of percentage yield. Other than that, flipping houses can be a lot of fun to do! Vutech | Ruff, Corcoran Global Living will help you find homes for sale and determine if you’ll meet the return on investment that you need. Buying and flipping real estate is a lucrative career for many – call us today to learn more about how Vutech & Ruff can help you start your real estate investment portfolio.
Best Neighborhoods to Invest in Columbus, OH for Flipping
When you decide to invest in properties to buy and flip, one of the most daunting tasks is determining which neighborhood or community is starting to heat up. The team at Vutech | Ruff, Corcoran Global Living has taken a little of the guesswork out for you with the following list of best neighborhoods to invest in Columbus, OH, to buy and flip houses in:
- Italian Village: Once a neighborhood of Italian immigrants, Italian Village has undergone an incredible resurgence that brought new dining, shopping, and living spaces.
- Franklinton: This area, known for reinvention, creativity, and crafts, has a thriving community that potential buyers are sure to fall in love with.
- Old Towne East: With around 50 different architectural styles of homes, this area has been undergoing a significant revitalization over the past few years, making it a popular spot for homebuyers.
Best Neighborhoods to Invest in Columbus, OH for Cash Flow
Similarly, when you buy monthly cash flow real estate, you need to ensure that the area you’ll be renting the property in has appeals that will help you find tenants. The Vutech | Ruff, Corcoran Global Living team has compiled this list of the best neighborhoods in Columbus, OH, to invest in for monthly cash flow return on real estate rentals:
- Victorian Village: Rich in history and community, this is one of the most energetic neighborhoods in Columbus. Many of the Victorian-style homes were built in the late 19th century and early 20th century, offering unique architectural details.
- Upper Arlington: With a community that consistently draws people out at night while being close to the state capital and Ohio State University, the charming district of Upper Arlington is sure to attract tenants.
- Grandview Heights: As one of the first suburbs of Columbus, Grandview Heights has been attracting established residents and young professionals for decades.
Contact Vutech & Ruff
Give us a call today and get started with investing in Columbus, Ohio with Vutech | Ruff, Corcoran Global Living.